Your privacy is a priority for Loulou Studio. In this regard, We are committed to respecting the personal data of our customers, non-customers and online users,to treat them with the utmost care and ensure the highest level of protection in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, "RGPD") and any other applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
Who is the controller of your data?
The person responsible for processing your data is MILA ELI SAS ( or "Loulou Studio").
Any question or request concerning the processing of your personal data can be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
What data does Loulou Studio collect?
We process personal data concerning you for various reasons, in conformity with one of the legal bases determined by the RGPD (for example, the respect of a legal obligation to which We are subjected or the execution of a contract concluded with You).
- Identification data
- Contact Data
- Identity Data
- Login Data
- Social Media Data
- Purchase Data
- Post-sale data
- Marketing Data
- Interest Data
- Third Party Data
With whom do we share your personal data?
Loulou Studio may entrust certain processing tasks to "subcontractors
- OVH, host of the site, located
2 rue Kellerman 59100 Roubaix France
- Prestashop, content management system, located
4, rue Jules Lefebvre 75009, Paris
- Mail Chimp, memory base manager, located at
The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
- Digital partners: WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, social networks that may share Loulou Studio content.
How long do we keep your data?
In order to offer you a more personalized service, we keep your personal data as long as it is necessary.
- Personal data of prospects for marketing purposes: 3 years from the last contact with the prospect
- Personal data of customers for customer relationship management purposes: 10 years after the end of the commercial relationship
- Personal data of customers for marketing purposes: 10 years after the end of the commercial relationship
What are your rights?
For any question relating to the policy of confidentiality of Loulou Studio we invite you to contact directly our digital service to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access and information: you have the right to be informed and to reach the whole of the information which we hold and the way in which they are treated.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of your data or to complete information.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to have your data erased. It is not an absolute right and Loulou Studio can have legal or legitimate reasons to keep this data.
- Right of opposition: you have the right to oppose the processing of your data when this processing is based on the legitimate interest of Loulou Studio, but also to oppose at any time the processing of your data for marketing purposes. To unsubscribe from our marketing communications, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each communication
- Right to portability: you have the right to receive your data that you have provided to Loulou Studio.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: you have the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment of your data
If you wish to contact Loulou Studio about the processing and the policy of your personal data, we invite you to write by email directly to the following address: email@example.com